Blenders are one of the kitchenware used almost every day for different purposes, and they have become an integral part of our daily life.
Most of us are very fond of having smoothies, shakes, and juices in our daily routine because, apart from being healthy, they are also quick fixes.
All these require a blender because blenders help us whip and mix things more efficiently and quickly.
Blenders do incredible work for us, but at the same time, they get very annoying due to their loud motors.
If your blender is extra noisy, it can be a real nuisance. Even the most popular and efficient blenders are prone to make too much noise.
The noise of these blenders irritates your eardrums and disturbs your sleeping toddler, old-aged family members, and even neighbours.
But you should not be skipping your morning smoothies only to ensure that you don’t disturb others with the loud noise of your blender.
You must be surprised that some companies have put great effort into making quiet blenders that do not make as much noise as usual.
They are best and can be used even when your toddler sleeps, and your neighbours won’t be disturbed.
To know about the best quietest blenders, keep reading further on.
The quietest blender on the market in 2023
After researching the best quietest blender in the market available for your kitchen, keeping in mind their quietness, motor power, ease of cleaning, warranty, extra features, and size, I found Blendtec Professional 800 Blender to be the best.
If you’re looking for a high-powered blender that works quietly, then Blendtec Professional 800 Blender is the best option.
It is made by the company Blendtec, which is known for its powerful and durable blenders.
Also, Blendtec Professional 800 Blender is one of their most famous and best-selling blenders.
This quiet blender is a great option for making smoothies, soups or sauces.
Main features of Blendtec Professional 800 Blender
- This blender has an ultra-powerful three-horsepower, 1800-watt motor, which can crush and blend anything.
- Its jar capacity is ninety ounces, which is perfect for large batches.
- This blender has six pre-programmed settings which control the speed of the blades. So as said before, it is perfect for making soups, smoothies and sauces.
- The best part is that Blendtec Professional 800 blender has a self-cleaning cycle. So, now don’t worry about cleaning your blender.
- Patented WildSide+jar for bigger and faster blending.
- Thanks to its blunt blades that blend everything in a silky smooth texture even if the ingredients are the toughest.
- It is one of the quietest blenders because of its sound enclosure, making quiet blending possible inside your house.
- When you buy it for your personal use, you will get a 10-year warranty.
- It has an 11-speed manual touch slider + pulse.
Some basic reviews on Blendtec Professional 800 Blender
- The best part about the Blendtec Professional 800 Blender is that it has a very powerful motor that can make a silky smooth texture of anything even if the ingredients are very tough.
- It has a noise reduction feature that makes it one of the quietest blenders on the market.
- The 11-speed touch slider lets you control the blender’s speed more precisely.
- The pulse function is great for chopping and grinding anything you want.
- It makes perfectly blended recipes.
- You’ll be surprised to know about the unique fact that this blender has blades that are blunt, not sharp, which allows you to enjoy several benefits. You can clean the blender without worrying about an injury on your fingers.
- For Blendtec Professional 800 Blender you don’t have to worry about the blades, they would never get stuck or bend out of shape. They are made of cold-forged, hardened steel ten times stronger than any other blender’s blades.
- It has a latching lid that makes it easier to keep the content in place while blending to avoid all the mess.
- The sound enclosure help to absorb most of the noise made by the blender during its working. This allows you to blend anything without disturbing your colleagues and family members.
- The touch screen interface helps easy cleaning by wiping it in one go. You don’t have to worry about the sticky buttons now. Create amazing blends with just a single touch.
The only con of the Blendtec Professional 800 Blender is that it is not meant to be used commercially.
If you use it commercially, then the warranty will be voided.
So, we have already read into detail about the best quietest blender, to know about more quiet blenders, keep reading the article.
This blender model is one of the quietest blenders of 2023 because of its removable silent hood.
Its removable silent hood helps in keeping the noise levels down.
The powerful blades, along with its powerful motor, help in crushing down hard and frozen items.
For crushing hard materials, this device has a peak consumption of 1500W.
Also, you can have the best juices, shakes and smoothies made out of it.
The sturdy blades are suitable for crushing down the ice and all the frozen fruits.
At the same time, the pulse setting helps in controlling the blending.
The maximized airflow ensures the efficiency of its work, and the variable speed dial on this device allows for setting the fan speed.
Its 32-oz pitcher allows you to process a lot of material inside it with pre-programmed settings for smoothies and ice crushing, offering one-touch convenience.
But you should also remember that the jar is made up of plastic, and it can be easily damaged by ice and other hard materials.
The BPA-free pitcher and auto clean function allow easy cleanup and simplify maintenance.
For the places where noise is frowned upon, you can use the removable noise shield, which will allow you to control the noise while the blender works.
- It has a very powerful motor that allows for crushing the hardest of materials
- It has a removable quiet shield that helps in controlling the noise
- It has four preset options
- It has stainless steel blades
- It has a Large capacity jar
- It has 1500W peak power
- It has rubber-mounted components
- The jar is BPA free
- It has a tamper that blends frozen and thick materials like nut butter to any consistency that you desire
- It comes with 5 years warranty
- It has a plastic jar that is prone to damage while it crushes down hard fruits and ice
- There is no handle for the main jar
This blender is perfect for you if you want to make a deliciously smooth blend with the minimum noise possible.
Quiet blending, a powerful motor and durable construction are the main highlighted features of this blender.
In today’s market of quiet blenders, Jamba 58915 quiet shield blender is a powerful pick.
Its quiet shield helps minimize the noise so much that you can carry on with your conversation or even keep watching television or listening to the radio easily.
Its 1.6 peak horsepower motor lets you blend, crush, grind, mix, chop and puree anything you want with a simple turn of the dial.
It is perfect for those who like making delicious and nutritious smoothies, creamy shakes, sauces, nut butter, etc.
This is because it has stainless steel hardened blades that can easily power through frozen and hard materials.
The metal drive ensures the durability of this Jamba blender, and the BPA-free, shatterproof jar handles the toughest jobs ensuring more durability for those powerful blenders.
Because of its infinite speed control feature, you will get the perfect consistency of whatever you want to make.
Whether trying to make a tasty soup or whipping a smoothie, this blender promises to make things just the way you want them to be.
In addition, the custom tamper blends thick and frozen items more easily.
The tamper helps blend the thickest of mixtures without the need to stir and stop the blender repeatedly, as it is made of sturdy silicone and fits into the opening of the blender jar.
A filler cap on top of the blender jar can be used as a volume measuring cup.
There are also markings on the measuring cap that help measure the volume of the liquid more accurately.
The best part is that this blender comes with a 20-ounce travel cup with a flip-top lid to prevent spilling of the liquid from the cup.
So, this makes it so easy for you now to blend your favourite smoothies and shakes on the go.
You can take your cup wherever you want and keep enjoying your favourite drinks wherever you are.
Along with the travel cup, another exciting feature is included; a recipe book.
This recipe book includes 20 recipes for smoothies, drinks, juices, dips, etc.
Thanks to this recipe book, you can now easily follow the instructions and be more creative in your kitchen while making delicious meals.
And last but not the least, if you worry about cleaning your blender, now is the time to stop worrying.
All the parts of this Jamba quiet blender are dishwasher safe, which makes it easy to clean and maintain.
So, this quiet blender is a perfect choice for those who want a quiet yet powerful and durable blender that is also easy to clean and maintain.
- It operates on low noise
- It has a powerful 1.6 peak HP motor for the quietest blending possible
- The hardened single-piece design, stainless steel blades can easily crush ice, nuts and any other frozen food
- The jar of this blender is BPA-free, 33-ounce shatterproof
- The total weight of this blender is 7 pounds
- It comes with 1000 Watts of power
- The removable quiet shield minimizes the noise easily
- It has two-speed settings
- It comes with 5 years warranty
- All the removable parts of this blender are dishwasher safe.
- It comes with a full-colour recipe book, including twenty recipes for smoothies, juices, dips, marinades, etc.
- It is not very cheap
- The five-year warranty may seem less because it is shorter than some of the other quiet blenders
Cuisinart is the name very much known for the quality and performance of kitchen appliances.
Cuisinart CBT Hurricane Blender is no different.
It is known for its durability, versatility, style and quietness.
The powerful motor and sharp blades help crunch down any hard material in no time, while its sleek design looks elegant on any countertop.
It has a professional power 2.25 peak HP motor that makes it powerful and a must-have for anyone who loves cooking.
This blender has yet sleek but double housing design that keeps the operation quiet.
This will help you make your favourite drinks without disturbing your family and neighbours.
Even ice and frozen fruits can be crushed easily because of its powerful motor that too very quietly.
And you’ll be surprised to know that this quiet blender comes with exclusive Blendlogix technology that helps in sensing the load automatically to adjust the speed accordingly.
This Blendlogix technology provides you with more smooth blend every time.
This feature is great for people who like experimenting with different recipes because they will not have to worry about perfect consistency.
So, now is the time to say goodbye to uneven shakes, chunky smoothies, and soups because if you own this blender, everything will come out smooth and nice.
This blender has a heavy-duty plastic base that sits firmly on the countertop without moving while the blender is working.
The BPA-free Tritan jar has a capacity of 1.8L (60 ounces) that is uniquely designed for easy pouring of your smoothies.
It has a soft touch handle that provides an easy, comfortable and secure grip.
The customizable memory control feature will fascinate you by saving your preset time into the blender’s memory for the next time you want to make the same smoothie.
- This sleek blender’s 2.25 peak hp motor can crush down the toughest of materials very easily.
- This blender is known for its quietness even while blending very hard materials.
- The jar is shatterproof and made of Tritan material, so don’t worry about its breakage or damage.
- The large BPA jar of this blender provides you with a capacity of 60 ounces.
- Blendlogix smart technology exclusive features help in sensing the load and adjusting the speed according to even and uninterrupted blending.
- To get a perfect consistency each time you use the blender, this Hurricane Blender provides a pulse function and three-speed settings.
- It comes with a three-year warranty.
- 1500 watts
- You get pre-programmed smoothie and ice functions.
- It has a customizable memory control.
- There are four prong stainless steel heavy-duty blades that help in crushing down anything.
- Double-walled housing minimizes the noise and allows you to have a quiet experience.
- LCD with programmable countdown timer and electronic touchpad control.
- The warranty is only three years, unlike many leading brands that provide a more extended warranty.
Vitamix 36019 Quiet One Blender is one of the quietest blenders most suitable for restaurants, bars, cafes and concession stands.
Along with being quiet, it also gives high performance, thanks to its sound-dampening technology.
The 3-HP motor helps crush, grind and blend almost all hard materials.
The tranquillity of this motor will not disturb your neighbours or family members while you blend your favourite smoothies early morning.
The powerful motor also means that it will make your work more easy and quick, you will be able to grind and crush frozen items and nuts in no time.
The pitcher-like design of the jar makes it easy to pour the drinks without spilling them.
Also, the Tritan jar has measurement markings that help you measure your recipes.
One of the most exciting features of Vitamix Quiet One Blender is the variable speed control.
Depending on what you’re trying to blend, the speed of the blades slowly increases and decreases accordingly.
For instance, let’s say you’re trying to make a smoothie with larger chunks of food.
You will start at a slower speed to break down the food chunks into smaller pieces and then gradually increase the speed to make its consistency smooth.
Another convenient function is the pulse function, which helps quickly chop the ingredients without holding down the blender’s power button.
The pulse function and the variable speed control will make your blending experience perfect and great.
The back cover is magnetically secured to make cleaning blades and other moving parts easy and free of debris.
It will also ensure the blender remains securely in place even when working at a higher speed.
So you don’t have to worry about your ingredients not being thoroughly blended.
You will get perfect consistency every time you want.
Thanks to its six program buttons, 34 optimized programs and 93 variable speeds.
The motor base of the Vitamix Quiet One Blender comes with three years of component warranty with one year of labour.
If you face any problem with parts like blade assembly, container, etc., you will be given a replacement because these parts come with a one-year warranty.
So, what else can you ask for when you get a powerful blender like Vitamix Quiet One Blender, which helps you get the perfect consistency of your smoothies in no time and without any hassle?
- The powerful motor of this quiet blender can handle the most challenging blending tasks.
- The peak output is up to 2450 Watts.
- This quiet blender features a variable speed control to find the perfect blending speed for your blending materials.
- To perform the chopping and grinding tasks perfectly, you will find the pulse function in this quiet blender.
- To make it one of the quietest blenders, this model features a Quiet One Blending Station Advance motor which makes it even quieter than the standard Quiet One Motor.
- This quiet blender has a magnetically secured back cover that drastically reduces your cleaning time.
- You will find six program buttons in this quiet blender.
- The 3-HP motor of this quiet blender allows you to quickly pulverize the materials and blend multiple servings of smoothies, shakes and juices.
- The Quiet One Blender comes with Vitamix Advance Container specially designed for quiet operations.
- This Quiet One Blender has a Quiet One Sound Enclosure to further reduce the noise level.
- This Quiet One Blender is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe. Alternatively, you can put a drop of dishwashing liquid and warm water to blend them clean.
- Consider another option if you’re on a budget because this Quiet One Blender is expensive. But even if it is expensive it is worth it. It is one of the most expensive blenders because it is a high-quality appliance with many features.
- Along with the bulky look that it gives, it is also heavy. It weighs nearly 20 pounds.
We all know the name of Black+Decker, they are a powerhouse in the home appliance market since 1930.
The PowerCrush Digital Blender from Black+Decker is another great innovation.
This blender is beautifully designed and offers quiet technology for less disturbance.
No matter how rough and hard food materials you want to grind and blend, this blender will help you make the smooth consistency you want in no time.
It comes with a 48 oz shatterproof jar that can accommodate a lot of food inside it.
Whether you are blending fruits, vegetables, ice or any other frozen items, Black+Decker PowerCrush Digital Blender’s powerful 900 Watt motor with QuadPro blade technology helps you to finish your work quickly.
Thanks to its quiet technology, you’ll be surprised to know that it works very silently.
It is quieter than most of the competitors in the market, even while crushing ice.
This blender has pre-programmed functions to achieve ideal blending results for soups, drinks, breadcrumbs, and purees.
If these pre-programmed functions are inconvenient, you can always use your blender the old-fashioned way by selecting one of the three speeds and holding the pulse button.
You also get an additional 18 oz jar with this Tritan plastic blender, and it comes with a snap-on lid.
So that means you can also make your favourite smoothies on the go and carry your favourite drinks with you when going to the gym.
All in all, you can blend anything in this nicely designed quiet blender at an affordable price with multiple practical functions.
- It comes with two containers; one 48 oz shatterproof jar and a smaller 18 oz travel jar.
- It has this unique QuadPro technology and Quiet technology
- This blender features 3 pre-programmed functions.
- It has 900 watts powerful motor.
- It has 3-speed settings with a manual pulse button.
- If you use the additional jar for blending, you will get to hear more noise.
Quietest blender buying guide
Buying a blender isn’t as easy as buying a drink for yourself.
You need to know what type of blender best suits your needs and what you plan to make out of your blender.
This buying guide will help you choose your blender according to your needs and guide you on a blender’s power, performance, size, capacity, features, and functions.
a) Noise level
The most important feature a blender may have is perhaps its quietness.
You may never want to disturb your family and neighbours while you try to make your favourite drink.
Manufacturers use different noise reduction features for different models.
For example, some brands use noise-reducing covers, while some use extra housing around the motor to dampen the noise.
When you look for a quiet blender, remember that ideally, a quiet blender should operate around 70 decibels (dB) or even lower than that.
But unfortunately, most manufacturers don’t mention the decibel rating of a blender on their product listing.
So for that, you will have to take help from the customer’s reviews to check out what the decibel rating of that blender is.
You can say there is always a risk when you buy a quiet blender; since what others consider quiet may be loud to you, it’s better to test drive a blender before you buy it.
b) Power and performance
A more powerful blender with a powerful motor will perform more.
It will handle challenging materials more easily and will produce smoother final products.
A wide range of motor strengths is available, from 300 watts to 1500 watts.
Cheaper blenders usually have motors that reach 600 watts, while high-performance blenders can go as high as 1500 watts to 1800 watts.
But these high-performance blenders are the expensive model that may be out of most people’s budget.
c) Size and capacity
If you often make smoothies with fewer ingredients, then you don’t need a blender with a very big jar capacity.
If you have a big family or your children like to have smoothies and soups more often, you might need a larger jar with more capacity.
As far as the size of the blender is concerned, you need to first see where you are going to place your quiet blender in your kitchen.
If you plan to place it on your kitchen counter, ensure the tall cover will clear your overhead cabinets.
The blender should fit neatly under those cabinets.
d) Features and functions
You need to see the more prominent features of the blender you buy.
Also, according to your needs, you should see what function a blender must have to fulfil your kitchen needs.
Some models come with additional equipment like, for example, tampers to ensure all the dense and thick foods are blended properly and nicely.
Some blenders come with extra containers, one small and a larger one.
Also, most blenders come with stainless steel for easy wash and cleaning.
These hardened stainless steel blades crush and blend everything nicely and smoothly.
Some blenders have a built-in cleaning system that effectively scrubs the blender.
While models have dishwasher-safe parts, making the cleaning process easier.
e) Brand and price
Different brands and models of quiet blenders have different price ranges.
Some are relatively affordable, while others are very expensive.
You should choose a quiet blender that best fits your needs but should be within your budget.
Also, be sure to choose a quiet blender with a warranty so that if anything goes wrong, that may be fixed easily.
Since most kitchen appliances can break easily or stop working at any point, it is very important to check the warranty before buying your quiet blender.
1) Are quiet blenders more expensive than regular blenders?
No, the quiet blenders are not very expensive as the regular blenders.
If you are on a budget and want to buy a quiet blender, go for a smaller motor.
A quiet blender with a smaller motor will cost you less than a standard, high-powered commercial variety.
2) How much noise reduction can I expect from a quiet blender?
In a quiet blender, the sound enclosure absorbs the noise of the blender, making it quiet while it works.
Quiet blender sound ranges between 64 decibels and 70 decibels.
3) Can I use quiet blenders for hot liquids?
Yes, you can use quiet blenders for hot liquids but make sure that the hot liquid is not at boiling temperature.
A boiling liquid can cause damage to the jar and its accessories.
Otherwise, quiet blenders are ideal for preparing delicious soups, broths and sauces.
Our top pick when it comes to a quiet blender for hot liquids is Vitamix 5200.
4) What should I look for when shopping for a quiet blender?
When shopping for a quiet blender, you should look for the factors like warranty, ease of cleaning, motor power, its quietness, the capacity of the jar, the material of the jar, the type of blades it has and the speed of the blender.
5) How do I clean a quiet blender?
Don’t worry about cleaning your quiet blender if it’s Blendtec Professional 800 Blender; it has its cleaning cycle, making cleaning easy.
Otherwise, if your blender has no cleaning cycle, pour hot water and dishwashing soap into it and let it run for 10 seconds.
This is the easiest way to clean your quiet blenders.
6) Can I still get a powerful blender that is also quiet?
Vitamix Quiet One Blender is a powerful blender-1800 watts!
At the same time, along with being powerful, it is also quiet.
Thanks to its vibration-dampening technology and sound enclosure covering the entire blending container.
7) Are there any health benefits to using a quiet blender?
Just like regular blenders, if you use quiet blenders for juicing and blending smoothies, you will enjoy several health benefits.
By incorporating more servings of fruits and vegetables daily, you will stay away from heart diseases, high blood pressure and bad cholesterol.
8) How long can I expect a quiet blender to last?
A quiet blender with less power lasts about three to five years while a quiet blender with a more powerful motor lasts about ten years.
But it only depends on how often you use your blender.
More usage will impact its lifespan.
9) Can I blend ice and frozen fruit in a quiet blender?
The Hamilton Beach Professional Quiet Blender is the perfect choice if you want to crush the ice and frozen fruits quietly in a blender.
No other blender will be as silent while crushing the ice and frozen fruits as this one.
This blender is designed to be quiet.
10) What is the average decibel level of a quiet blender?
The average decibel level of a quiet blender range from 64 decibels to 70 decibels.
While you go to buy a quiet blender you must remember to check the customer reviews about the decibel level of the model you’re looking for yourself.
If the average decibel level range from 64 decibels to 70 decibels, then it’s the appropriate quiet blender to opt for.
After keeping in mind the most important feature, i.e. the quietness of the blender, notice the power, performance, capacity, size and how many functions a quiet blender has.
Also, buying a quiet blender that best fits your budget and needs is very important.
All the above-mentioned quiet blenders can be the best addition to your kitchen appliances.
They will be one of your kitchen appliance collection’s most valuable and notable purchases.
A quiet blender will help you enjoy the most important thing; your peace of mind.
So, what are you waiting for?
Invest in a quiet blender and enjoy a peaceful blending experience.