If we start listing down the benefits of silence, they would be countless.
Silence would be the best thing you may experience in this noisy world.
It can create many sound effects on our soul, mind, and body.
There are so many diseases associated with noisiness; silence can be a remedy for so many of them.
Silence is essential for focusing and concentrating. It would be great to spare some moments daily, sit in silence and think. That would solve many of your daily problems.
It would freshen up your mind and calm the racing thoughts in your mind.
In short, silence is a treasure not found that easily these days.
In this post, we’ve shared some fascinating quotes mentioning the benefits of silence.
Benefits of Silence Quotes
- Silence is the sleep that nourishes wisdom. – Francis Bacon
- Silence is a source of great strength. – Lao Tzu
- Silence is safer than speech. – Epictetus
- Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence. – Leonardo da Vinci
- Silence is a true friend who never betrays. – Confucius
- Silence is the ultimate weapon of power. –
- Silence is not the absence of something but the presence of everything. – Gordon Hempton
- Listen to silence. It has so much to say. – Rumi
- A fool is known by his speech; and a wise man by silence. – Pythagoras
- Time and silence are the most luxurious things today. – Tom Ford
- Let silence take you to the core of life. – Rumi
- Silence makes idiots seem wise even for a minute. –
- Silence and reserve will give anyone a reputation for wisdom. – Myrtle Reed
- Now all my teachers are dead except silence. – W. S. Merwin
- Silence is so freaking loud. –
- Silence is pure and holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. – Nicholas Sparks
- We need silence to be able to touch souls. – Mother Teresa
- If there were a little more silence, if we all kept quiet…maybe we could understand something. –
- Silence is something more than just a pause; it is that enchanted place where space is cleared and time is stayed and the horizon itself expands. – Pico Lye
- I’ve begun to realize that you can listen to silence and learn from it. It has a quality and a dimension all its own. – Chaim Poto
- Silence is an empty space; space is the home of the awakened mind. – Buddha
- We need silence to be able to reach our Self. Both internal and external silence is very important to feel the presence of that supreme Love. – Amit Ray
- Silence is a great teacher, and to learn its lessons you must pay attention to it. There is no substitute for the creative inspiration, knowledge, and stability that come from knowing how to contact your core of inner silence. – Deepak Chopra
- Choose silence of all virtues, for by it you hear other men’s imperfections, and conceal your own. – George Bernard Shaw
- Silence is one of the great arts of conversation. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Seeing her sitting there unresponsive makes me realize that silence has a sound. –
- In Silence there is eloquence. Stop weaving and see how the pattern improves. –
1 thought on “27 Best Benefits of Silence Quotes & Sayings”
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.